6/22/06

We "Might" Have a Problem

Everyone...I have some horrible news.

According to Sharpshot, he is quiting 360 Talk. (According to Sniper Evo86, he also thinks I'm an Idiot...) Also, Sharpshot has informed me that Kynitekia's quiting is all but a certainty. Meaning he has more or less resigned from all podcasting.

This is a dark day for 360 Talk. I am sorry to everyone who likes Sharpshot. I want him on 360 Talk. but if he doesn't want to podcast (and thinks I'm an idiot...) who am I to say otherwise. Life Comes at you fast...

But...Our New Co-Host who has graciously agreed to help us...Is MOKEYBOY! Welcome Mokey! I hope Spelchek keeps on helping us to the extent he can.

I hope MOKEY, Spelchek and I can keep this cast alive at least untill the end of summer if any of you can put up with that.

I think I need a tall stuff one...Oh mi god...

-Phantom Gett

EDIT: This is an Edit...I just got SS15's mail and he is not quiting, nor some of the formentioned things in this post! Sorry, I was depressed when I worte this and will try to keep my emoticons in check in the future...

4 comments:

Lampjaw said...

I think your an idiot to. JK JK Sorry to hear people are ditching you, good luck with the show.

Phantom Gett said...

yeah...Thanks PK

Moegopher said...

Oh thank god, I was ready to kill my self! :O

Moegopher said...

That may have come out wrong:
Thank goodness to him NOT leaving.