6/23/06

I'm Taking a Long Summer Break

For all of you who have mistakenly heard that I was leaving 360 Talk. I'm not! I'm simply taking a break for a month or two from podcasting in general because I have been busy with sports, work, and pretty much everything else that gets in the way during the summer. I also never said that Phantom Gett was an idiot. I don't know where that rumor came from.

Also, I wonder why my Admin. privileges from the site have been revoked? I started this site and yet I'm not an Administrator. WTF?

EDIT: I apologize to anyone who I may have offended from anything that I have done. I have been very busy this summer and I tend to get agitated when I'm always busy.

1 comment:

Phantom Gett said...

sorry man... ~_~ oops....I'll fix that right now....Sorry man. My badizzle. I'll make it up to you eventually!...somehow