6/3/06

360 Talk is Looking for an Audio Editor!!!

I usually never have time to edit these shows. School is almost done for the year, but exams start next week. I have been busy these past few weeks and I think it is time for an official "360 Talk Audio Editor". If you are interested, send us an email at 360talk@gmail.com and I will send each of the volunteers one of our previous episodes (uncut and unedited) and I will let you guys edit it for me. The best edit will be rewarded the title of our 360 Talk Editor. Your name will be announced at the end of the show, and I will try and throw in a couple of awards down the road later on. Make sure to use Audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/) and also download their MP3 encoder which is also on the site listed above.


THE DEADLINE FOR SIGN UPS IS JULY 1st 2006!

No comments: