6/2/06

360 Talk Episode 11 Has Been Recorded...

Ok...Here's the dilly...

Our ABSOLUTE BIGGEST EPISODE YET HAS BEEN RECORDED AND IS BEING EDITIED NOW! This will give Sharpshot a headache for a while. This show tops out at about 1:25:40-some seconds. (One hour, twenty five minutes and forty some seconds.)

This episode had some wierd sh*t happening but we hope you like it. Off-Topic and extra Explicit as of now. Jeez...

This show was done With me alone as a host. Sharpshot felt like being lazy and Kynite had another engagement!

This has Liquilife of Seatag.com and Polychronopolus, Spartan1118, KIMO23, Mokeyboy, and Samanator. It was one wicked episode. So many screw ups...Sniper womred his way in somehow! It was wierd...Take a listen, we might put up the unedited version, you guys might enjoy it

Peace...Phantom Gett

2 comments:

DarthBALLZ45 said...

Sorry I wasn't there. I didn't end up going over to my mom's house where I have my skype. I'll be there for the next roundtable though!

Phantom Gett said...

yeah...I know...I couldn't make everyone stop...It really bugged me