2/26/06

I think I'll be up and running very soon!!!

My PC is starting to work fine again. Let's hope it doesn't crash again. It is just taking me some time to get everything re-installed on my PC to be ready for 360 Talk Episode #3. I listened to episode #2 and I was upset that the show didn't sound as well as I had planned. I also purchased a new microphone and I will be ready to record episode #3 very soon.

--sharpshot15

Also, to keep yourself entertained, here are just a few of the other podcasts I am subcribed to and I think you should to listen to as well.

-Major Nelson Radio
-Podtacular
-You're All Moders
-PS3 Countdown
-PSP Podcast
-The Video Games Show
-GameTalk
-The Electric Pony Show

1 comment:

Phantom Gett said...

Sorry if the show sounded worse than you had expected...It will be better in ep.3! We promise! I just wanted to give my friend a shot